Executive Assistant/ Administrator
Stonegate Private Counsel specializes in managing the affairs of successful Canadian families. We are a partnership of experienced professionals, driven by shared values and a long-term approach to meeting the multi-generational needs of our clients.
As a multi-family office, we offer a comprehensive suite of services that goes beyond investment management by providing valued advice that touches on all aspects of our clients’ lives.
Our customized services include sophisticated financial planning and tax strategies, estate planning, asset and risk management, and a choice of investment solutions.
At Stonegate, we create a legacy of trust. The result is long-term confidence and peace of mind.
The Executive Assistant/Administrator (“EA”) is responsible for providing on-going support to the Managing Director and Principals to assist in the smooth running of the practice and to promote organizational efficiency. Overall duties will include recurring activities tied to standard operations, procedures, administrative tasks and a significant level of participation in client account servicing.
- Conduct client account administration including client queries and requests, new accounts, completing order entry and follow-up, and wealth planning reports
- Preparation for quarterly client meetings and completion of meeting follow-up activities in concert with other team members
- Prepare special reports as required (i.e. Performance Summary, Portfolio Valuations, Asset Allocations, etc)
- Prepare and complete NAAFs, IPQs and account paperwork for Managing Director approval and submission
- Responsible for ensuring client requests are completed accurately, including follow up on any transactions and meetings
- Maintain comprehensive records in the contact management system of all client needs and interactions
- Update and maintain both paper and electronic client files (scanning and indexing)
- Prepare, proofread, photocopy, fax, send and file outgoing correspondence, maintaining appropriate follow-through
- Make sure all memberships and designations are up to date
- Answer phones, communicate with clients and direct calls
- Provide support in dealing and responding to correspondence, e-mails and phone inquiries
- Assist with the preparation and coordination of presentations, proposals, and other marketing and client communication materials
- Assist with the preparation of mail-outs and online newsletters
- Keep the office in order including serving coffee/tea to clients and regular clean-up
- Order supplies for the office
- Bank deposits for the practice.
- Career-oriented individual
- Progressively responsible administrative experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software, Windows and e-mail systems
- Experience in finance/investment industry would be an asset.
- University degree or college diploma preferred
- Financial designations such as Canadians Securities or Mutual Funds License, or related experience, an asset.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong typing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Pleasant and professional telephone manner
- Adherence to issues of confidentiality
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently
- Flexibility to effectively take on new and evolving duties and responsibilities
- Aptitude to learn new software.
As an independently owned and operated team of Stonegate Private Counsel LP, we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.