Stonegate Private Counsel specializes in managing the affairs of successful Canadian families. We are a partnership of experienced professionals, driven by shared values and a long-term approach to meeting the multi-generational needs of our clients.
We offer comprehensive services that go beyond investment management by providing valued advice that touches on all aspects of our clients’ financial lives.
Our customized services include sophisticated financial planning and tax strategies, estate planning, asset and risk management solutions, and a choice of investment solutions.
At Stonegate, we create a legacy of trust. The result is long-term confidence and peace of mind.
The Executive Assistant/Administrator (“EA”) is responsible for providing on-going support to the Partners to assist with running the practice and to promote organizational efficiency. Duties will include recurring activities tied to standard operations, administrative tasks, and a significant level of participation in client account servicing.
- Arrange and confirm daily internal and external meetings for client reviews, prospects and business associates
- Update Principals’ calendars for business and personal appointments and client meeting tracking spreadsheets
- Keep the office in order including: occasional dusting, wiping down tables, printing, sorting and filing papers, returning mugs and glasses to the kitchen, greeting, warmly welcoming, and serving coffee/tea to clients
- Prepare and complete new account opening paperwork for Managing Directors’ approvals and submission
- Maintain comprehensive records in the contact management system of all client needs and interactions
- Input communications and updates into the various computer systems
- Update and maintain both paper and electronic client files (scanning, indexing, and uploading to various systems)
- Prepare, proofread, photocopy, send and file outgoing correspondence, maintaining appropriate follow-through when necessary
- Support team by responding to emails and phone enquires
- Advise and assist with the preparation and coordination of presentations, proposals and other marketing and client communication materials including mail-outs
- Ordering supplies for the office
- Prepare bank deposits, complete paperwork and track debits and credits for client accounts
- 2+ years EA/Admin experience preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in an administrative role
- University degree or college diploma preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience in the finance/investment industry is an asset
- Experience in Microsoft Office software, Salesforce and Outlook
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Pleasant and professional telephone manner
- Sensitivity with confidential issues
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to effectively take on new and evolving duties and responsibilities
- Strong typing skills and ability to learn new software relatively quickly
As an independently owned and operated team of Stonegate Private Counsel LP, we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.